Tuesday, December 20, 2005

DVD Review The Polar Express (2004)

Touching story!

The Polar Express will be a Holiday classic. Tom Hanks and Robert Zemeckis hit a homerun with this all digital film. The story will hit the hearts of every child and adult.
You will believe after watching this classic.
Basically the plot is about a boy who questions whether Santa Claus is real. He hops aboard the Polar express to the North Pole to find Santa Claus’s home on Christmas Eve. A cast of categorized kids are along for the ride of their life.
I watched this movie with my kids. (Nine, seven and two) I was skeptical of the all digital characters at first, but that quickly faded as the story developed. The nine year old questioned the funny looking kids too, but I said it was a movie magic and that was the end of the questions. They were hooked. I especially was surprised by my two year old who sat through the entire film. Now that is movie magic.
I got hood winked into feeling the emotions of the kids on the train. Before long I was shedding a tear along with my kids. I BELIEVE I have to give this DVD a must buy.

No comments: